Monday 4 August 2014

July Painting Challenge - Overview & Progress Pics #1

As previously described I decided to take part in the Warboss Tae July Painting Challenge this year, and this has occupied a lot of my free time this last month, which - in retrospect - has been fairly sparse.

A combination of on-calls and weekends spent moving house has made the whole month physically, emotionally and socially very challenging.

I had set out to paint:
3 Killa Kans
3 Warbikers
11 Nobs
Painboy
9 Boyz

This represented a portion of the large number of unpainted Ork models currently sat in a box screaming to be painted and I hoped that I could add these to my Boyz, Lootas and Warboss to begin to create a well rounded mob to begin a more impressive Waagh!.

It all started well but in the last week or so my effort was somewhat more stuttering. I was impressed that I managed to get a short video up each day and answer the "daily questions". I also managed to keep an eye on other people's projects which kept me motivated.

As, July 31st rolled around I knew I wasn't going to get everything done but rather than rush I have decided to add another week or so onto the end of my project to accomplish my goals.

I've included a whole host of work in progress pics below - there will be a few more before i'm done.  I am intended to make a video of all of them once the project is complete and then show case the final models separately in their own blog entry and video.

Take care guys










 






















No comments:

Post a Comment