Tuesday 3 June 2014

Progress to 500

Ok,  since the last time I updated I have been making some headway on the rest of my 500 point starter army.  The lootas, shootas and sluggas or all getting there to join their greenskin brethren and the warboss... yet to be named??!!





The teef and leather bits are yet to be painted so they're not quite ready to start doing all the basing etc but i'm pleased with the progress I made.  Did this as a big batch paint which I think might have been a little too much but fortunately I had the Lootas in there to mix things up a little.

 For my next 500 points I've made plans to paint up a few more points of top up boyz and a big unit of nobs.  A 10 man Nob squad with transport could easily hit the 500 point mark and i'm not necessarily going to field it this was but it allows me to mentally prepare for what gets painted next.

When I get to 500 points of painted models i'm going to make a YouTube video response to Aussie Ork for his 300 subscriber competition in an attempt to top up my "backburnered" Orcs and Goblins Army.

Will post again soon, hopefully with a pic of the fully painted 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment